Conquest CONSTRUCTION DRILL HORIZONTAL MACHINE 23-SPINDLE
One year warranty on workmanship and manufacturing
- Why a Conquest Construction Drill Horizontal Machine?
Telemechanique Control System.
Heat Treated Steel Helical Gears.
Dedicated Horizontal Configuration.
Quick Adjust Horizontal Fences For “Out Of Square Panels”.
Individual Vertical Head Available.
- Standard Specifications for Construction Drill Horizontal Machine
- 2 Pneumatic hold downs (additional hold downs optional)
- Operating pressure of 80 – 100 psi.
- 23-spindle line boring head with steel heat treated helical gears.
- 32mm centers, distance between first and last drill = 27.7″.
- TEFC Baldor motor(s), 3,450 rpm, 2 hp – 230 volt (5.9 amps) 60 Hz Single Phase, turns off when pedal released.
- Optional 440 Volt (2.9 amps) 60 Hz Three Phase
- Accepts bits with 10 mm shank, one flat side, 12 lefts & 11.
- Machine weight = 1110 lbs & 1175 lbs crated.
THIS ITEM SHIPS FROM MANUFACTURER. $300.00 SHIPPING COST IS INCLUDED IN PRICE