Laguna Revo 15/24 110V Lathe
The launch of the Laguna Revo 15|24 110V Lathe is filling the gap between the Revo 12|16 & the legendary Revo 18|36, providing space constrained users with more power and capacity.
Features on the Revo 15|24 include:
– World-class fit and finish Laguna is known for
– Sliding headstock for ergonomic outboard bowl turning
– Infinite electronic variable speed from 50 – 4200 RPM with a 3 step pulley
– Extraordinary torque even at low speeds, powered by Laguna Pulse Width Modulation
– Adjustable-height legs allow a more ergonomic working position tailored to individuals needs
– Steel bed provides strength, stability and a surface that the banjo will glide across smoothly
– A brand new feature is the patent-pending Precise Point that allows you to dial in the tailstock quill to meet with the headstock center
Laguna Revo 15/24 110V Lathe Optional Accessories:
– Wheel system allows the lathe to be easily moved around the shop (ALAREVO1524 Wheel System)
– 20” steel extension fits in two positions for increased spindle or turning capacity (ALAREVO1524 EXTENSION)
– Brand new LED light featuring Chameleon hot/cold to configure perfect work lighting for your shop (ALEDLATHE)
|Dimensions||60 × 22 × 56 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.