BIOLUBE: CLICK HERE IN ORDER TO GO TO THE BIOLUBE WEBSITE
INCREASE TOOL LIFE.
DECREASE RESIN BUILD-UP.
ACHIEVE CLOSER CUTTING TOLERANCES.
Lubie® is the leader and original innovator in saw lubrication for over 20 years. Lubie®, a Federally Registered Trademark of Biolube, is the only name you can trust to provide trouble free Lubie® spray application equipment and proven saw lubricants, moulder bed lubricants, grinding coolants, pitch cleaners and other specialty products. Our goal is to provide you with the most environmentally friendly, cost competitive products that will allow your mill to increase it’s bottom line.
Our products are made in the U.S.A. and are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, distributed nationwide by distributors who know the woodworking industry and work with you to improve your mill’s efficiency. We have established this network of stocking partner distributors throughout the United States and Canada to provide you with the products you need along with technical assistance.
LUBE MASTER SPRAY SYSTEM
The rugged Biolube spray system is specifically designed for Lubie® products only. Its reliable and cost-effective applicator accurately atomizes the correct formula of lubricant onto wood or metal processing blades and tooling. Customers report longer blade and tool life along with reduced downtime. Simply install the nozzles, connect your air supply and the spray system is operational. Lube flow is quickly and easily adjusted.
Easily installs on:
• Band sawmills of all sizes, both vertical and horizontal
• Thin Kerf Gang Rips and edgers
• Finger jointers, moulders, Scragg mills, package saws and more
- Improved cutting accuracy, increased feed rate and higher production
- Decreased blade/tool overheating
- Longer blade/tool life
- Reduced downtime
- Heavy-duty construction
- Quick, easy installation and service
- Use with any non-flammable, non-hazardous, environmentally-friendly lubricants or coolants
- Includes all mounting hardware, nozzles, fittings, air pressure regulator, filter, pressure gage and tubing
- All pneumatic (no electric required)
- Large 5 gallon reservoir
- 2” safety cap fill port
- All Parker Pneumatic SST Pres Lock fittings
- Parker Pneumatic venturi metering
- Double SST mesh lube filer
- Complete rebuilt for under $100
COOLANTS & CLEANERS
For the filing and tool room, our coolants and cleaners are formulated for all types of manual and automatic grinding and machining operations. They are commonly used with high speed steel, carbide or coated carbide tooling. Economical and resistant to bacterial growth, these coolants have excellent water dilution rates, resist cobalt leaching, provide effective corrosion and rust protection extending tool life.
Lubie® lubricants are formulated for specific uses to meet your particular need. Our lubricants are proven to be trouble-free and are biodegradable. No silicones or waxes are used in any of our products and most are free of toxic or hazardous chemicals. Lubie® lubricants are easily applied using the low-maintenance Lubie® LubeMaster Spray System.