TERMS OF SERVICE
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from Glenco Woodworking Machinery to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Glenco Woodworking Machinery shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:2025 Whitfield Park Loop
Sarasota, FL 34243
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Glenco Woodworking Machinery five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:Glenco Woodworking Machinery
2025 Whitfield Park Loop
Sarasota, FL 34243
Copyright © 2009-2017 Glenco Woodworking Machinery. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2009-2017 Glenco Woodworking Machinery. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Glenco Woodworking Machinery. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Glenco Woodworking Machinery or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Glenco Woodworking Machinery and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Glenco Woodworking Machinery believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Glenco Woodworking Machinery and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping Fees ARE Invoiced Separately! Anticipate this and email or call for an estimate 941-727-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org Some NEW Machinery we can offer Freight Free, it should be indicated if in doubt please contact us before ordering! FREE UPS GROUND Shipping on all LRH Shaper Cutters and FESTOOL Products (subject to Minimum Order) if you require 3rd Day, 2nd Day, or Next Day Air please email/call for shipping estimate. At this time, Glenco Woodworking Machinery ships merchandise only to locations within the continental United States including Freight Forwarding companies setup by the customer and not to international locations. Nor does Glenco Woodworking Machineryship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Guam. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
- Sales Tax
- Glenco Woodworking Machinery charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped. We collect sales tax for all orders that ship to the state of FL, everyone else is responsible to pay to their state.
- Store Hours
- Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
- PRICING: Our goal is to offer the best possible prices on www.glencomachinery.com and www.glenco-machinery.com as well as in our stores. Sometimes an online price will not match a price that is offered in your local store. The local price may require additional handling fees, may not be available or may have other factors that influence the price difference from the online price. Please Note: Prices shown on www.glencomachinery.com and www.glenco-machinery.com are online prices only. Payment is required at the time of order. Your local Glenco Woodworking Machinery store may not honor online pricing found on www.glencomachinery.com or www.glenco-machinery.com. If you wish to purchase an item at your local store, the in-store pricing will apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Glenco Woodworking Machinery and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Glenco Woodworking Machinery shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Glenco Woodworking Machinery with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Glenco Woodworking Machinery with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Glenco Woodworking Machinery. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.