Cantek MX350M Automatic Edgebander Standard – 230V, 3PH or 1PH
THIS ITEM SHIPS FROM MANUFACTURER. PRICE INCLUDES $400.00 SHIPPING COST.
The MX350M from Cantek is designed to be a compact & durable entry level edgebander with pre-milling function offered at an affordable price. This machine is equipped with pre-milling, end trimming, flush trimming, PVC scraping, and buffing. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm & wood strips up to 4mm.
- PLC control system with LED display and keypad
- Work-piece is fed by chain
- Edge coil support plate: Ø 800 mm (31.5”), for PVC/ABS
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4–3 mm; strip material up to 4mm can be hand-fed
- Coiled edge bands up to 3 mm in thickness in Hard-PVC/ABS are cut with guillotine shears.
- 1.2 kg (2.64 lb) Teflon-coated hot-melt glue pot
- Spring loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers (1 chrome & 1 rubber)
- Pre-milling unit with (2) counter rotating diamond cutterheads for precise edge quality.
- 8800 RPM dual saw blade (80mm / 3.15”) end trimming unit
- 10500 RPM top & bottom trimmers with insert knife cutters for radius trimming & bevel trimming
- Top & Bottom trimmers use copy tracing wheels for optimum finishing results without scratching the face of the workpiece
- Radius scraper with 2mm radius
- 2800 RPM top & bottom buffing units
- Heavy duty pressure beam with extendable work-piece support
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration
- Mechanical digital readouts for convenient and quick adjustment to the working units & thickness
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.