Laguna Revo 24/36 Lathe 220V
The first feature of the Laguna Revo 24/36 Lathe 220V that will catch your attention is undoubtedly the ergonomic angled control panel made from anodized aluminum.
- The blue hue of the DRO along with the beautiful knurled control knob fitted with a rubber grip signals this is no ordinary lathe.
- The bed is made from steel which allows the cast iron headstock to travel incredibly smoothly. Steel is the preferred material due to its well known longevity & strength.
- Electronic variable speed is obtained via a VFD that converts 1 phase input to 3 phase output, so even at low settings you will get an incredible amount of torque.
- The DRO gives you an accurate RPM readout at all times any fine adjustments are made electronically.
- Changing from high to low settings is made easy by using the quick release handle.The headstock & tailstock lock handles are situated on the back to eliminate any interruptions to your work flow.
- Ergonomically designed handles use a cam lock resulting in a firm feel with no deflection.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.