Baileigh STS-16120 10′ CNC Sliding Panel Saw
Baileigh STS-16120 10′ CNC Sliding Panel Saw lets you store cut programs to ensure accuracy on high-volume, 3-shift schedules. With the sliding table, you need only one operator to cut 10-foot panels. Order this sliding table saw for sale today.
- 7.5 hp motor with 4 speeds: 3,000, 4,000, 5,000, and 6,000 rpm.
- Set the RPM by manually moving the belts to different gears.
- Digital readout (DRO) shows the blade speed to help with repeatability.
- Comes standard with a 12” blade, but accepts up to a huge 16” blade.
- Table wood saw turns on a 1” arbor.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 1 hp scoring blade spins at 8,000 rpm to ensure a crisp, clean cut. No need to spend extra time on sanding afterwards.
- 5.7” touchscreen control panel has a 300 program memory capacity.
- You can program the cutting width, blade tilt, and blade height of the main saw, as well as the scoring blade height.
- Save cut settings for a given application or schedule (for example, “Monday Cuts”), so they’re the same each time.
- Simply choose your desired cut program, and the system will take the table to the right settings. Then, manually push the wood towards the blade.
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||91x53x42, 80x16x17, 131x20x17|
|Table Size (Length)||126″|
|Table Size (Width)||15″|
|Belt/Blade Size||16″ Max diameter(** When using a 16″ blade, the saw blade will be 1″ higher than table when in the lowest position)|
|Max Stock Width||51″|
|Table Saw Blade Diameter||12″|
|Table Saw Arbor||1″|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90°||5″ with 16″ blade|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45°||3.25″ with a 16″ blade|
|Table Saw Scoring Blade RPM||8000|
|Table Saw Scoring Blade Diameter||4.5″|
|Table Saw Scoring Blade Arbor||7/8″|
|Power||220V Three Phase|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.