Baileigh STS-14120 10′ Sliding Table Saw-DRO
Baileigh STS-14120 10′ Sliding Table Saw-DRO has the robust structure and power to cut thousands of feet of board per day. Digital readouts on the fences help you save time and make repeatable cuts.
- Sliding design lets just 1 operator can handle 10-foot panels.
- Switch from a 2-person saw and make your shop more efficient.
- Choose from 3 blade speeds (3,000, 4,000, and 5,000 rpm) depending on the hardness and thickness of your material.
- 7.5 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Comes with a standard 12” blade that turns on 1” arbor.
- Also accepts a huge 14” blade without modification.
- Includes fences for rip cuts, crosscuts, and angle or miter cuts.
- Digital readout on the rip fence lets you make repeatable cuts without having to lose time measuring lengths.
- Crosscut fence offers 2 DROs (one for the main gantry fence and one for the extension).
- 1 hp scoring blade spins at 8,000 rpm to ensure a crisp, clean cut without frayed or ripped edges.
- Scoring blade saves you time. No extra work sanding edges after a cut.
- Huge 15” x 125” sliding table slides on 4 precision shafts for jitter-free motion.
- Table is made of fully-extruded, anodized aluminum that will stay square and true over many years of use.
- Sliding table moves so smoothly that you can slide a whole sheet of 4 x 8 material without thinking there’s weight on it.
- Steel handwheel allows you to tilt the blade and incorporates a digital readout (DRO) to tell you the angle.
- Rugged all-steel base stabilizes the machine and reduces vibrations for flawless accuracy and alignment.
- Durable cast steel trunnion has heavy boxed (not dovetailed) ways.
- CSA certified.
- Includes a safety blade guard with a tension system for lifting and lowering the guard without moving it from side to side.
- 4” dust port lets you hook up an extraction system to keep your shop clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
|Table Size (Length)||126″|
|Table Size (Width)||15″|
|Max Stock Width||51″|
|Table Saw Blade Diameter||14″|
|Table Saw Arbor||1″|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 90°||4.125″|
|Table Saw Cutting Height @ 45°||2.75″|
|Table Saw Scoring Blade RPM||8000|
|Table Saw Scoring Blade Diameter||4.5″|
|Table Saw Scoring Blade Arbor||7/8″|
|Power||220V Three Phase|
|Dimensions||90 × 47 × 39 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.